SP+ optimizes Cruise Port facility operations by reducing points of friction and simplifying operational engagements.
By implementing enhanced hiring and training practices coupled with our proprietary technology platforms, we improve both client operations and customer journeys.
Hassle-Free Parking Management
Get the cruise experience off to a great start with hassle-free parking.
Stress-Free Transportation Support
Make a positive first impression with a stress-free journey from the parking facility to the pier.
Streamlined Luggage Services
Streamline departures make disembarking easy via Bags®, our Bags Onboard Airline Check-in service.
Solutions that support our clients.
Cruises vary in length, so the parking that supports them needs to be flexible and managed effectively. Understanding the challenges passengers face when planning their cruise parking, SP+ enhances the cruise parking experience by providing parking options based on cruise itineraries..
Our high standards for staff appearance and courtesy, facility maintenance, and overall safety ease travel stress while our ability to support pre-book technology streamlines the parking process and sets the tone for a positive cruise experience.
Pier-side cruise transportation requires custom solutions. We work with cruise ports to ensure that the correct processes and technologies are in place to effectively manage passenger flow. This is especially important during peak cruise seasons where multiple cruise ships are arriving and departing at the same time. In addition, the implementation of Bags® luggage management services further streamlines the transportation process making it hassle-free for travelers and staff.
For cruise ports, Bags® provides enhanced luggage service support consistent with airports. Bags allows returning cruise passengers to check their bags for return flights before leaving the ship, streamlining their departure process both at the pier and at the airport. The Bags platform also provides enhanced baggage handling with its elective VIP Luggage Delivery Services and baggage tracking technology.
SP+ optimizes facilities at 5 major Cruise Ports across the country.
SP+ Consulting is a national support group. We have completed projects across the country.
- Codina Partners, Downtown Doral Parking Demand Analysis, Doral, FL
- Hillsborough County, Parking Rate Study, Tampa, FL
- SoFi Stadium, Internal Traffic Management and Parking Operations Plan, Inglewood, CA
- True North Development, Village of Okemos Parking Demand Analysis and Revenue Projection, Okemos, MI
- Transwestern, 3630 Peachtree Road Shared Parking Demand Analysis, Atlanta, GA
- Gensler, 200 Park and City View Valet Operation Model Report, San Jose, CA
- Kansas City Airport, Kansas City Airport Wayfinding and Signage Review, Kansas City, MO
- Sonoma County Airport, Sonoma County Airport Facility Layout and Design, Santa Rosa, CA
- Marion County Hospital, Marion County Hospital Facility Layout and Design, Columbus, OH
- LCOR, Continuum Phase II Valet Layout and Signage Package, White Plains, NY
- Miami Worldcenter, Miami Worldcenter Facility Operating Plan, Miami, FL
We’re in your neighborhood
View our schedule of upcoming hiring events happening in cities across the US